describes the types of information that REIVGEN S.L.U. (“REIVGEN Studio”, “REIVGEN”, “we”,
“our”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our
Materials (Site and connected products or
services). This policy also describes our policies and procedures for
collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that
information. This Policy does not apply to information collected by
third parties, including any websites, services, and applications that
you elect to access through the Materials. You expressly acknowledge
that you understand this Policy and accept all of its terms. If you do
not agree to the terms set forth in this Policy, you must not use our
Last updated on 30 April 2022
What data do we collect?
REIVGEN collects the following data:
- Information and Content You Give Us. We collect personal information that you knowingly choose to disclose. This may include:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, cryptocurrency address, etc.)
- Email Correspondences. Records and copies of your email messages
together with your email address and our responses, if you choose to
correspond with us through email.
- User Content. Information or content you submit to be published
or displayed on public areas of the Materials or transmitted to other
users of the Materials or third parties (collectively, “User Content”).
Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own
risk. REIVGEN cannot control the actions of other users of the Materials
with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we
cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by
- Transaction Information. Information about any purchase or
transactions made on the Materials. This includes payment information,
such as your credit or debit card number and other card information;
other account and authentication information; cryptocurrency
transactions and wallet addresses; and billing, shipping, and contact
details. We may collect information about any third-party service to
conduct a payment or transaction, and that third party might
additionally collect certain information.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We may use a variety of
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment,
browsing actions, and patterns whenever you interact with the Materials,
- Activity Information. Details of your visits to our Materials,
including the types of content you view or engage with; the features you
use; the actions you take; the time, frequency, and duration of your
activities; and other information about your use of and actions on the
- Equipment Information. Information about your computer and
internet connection, including your computer operating system, IP
address, browser type, and browser language.
- Location Information. Information about the location of your
device, including GPS location, for purposes of enhancing or
facilitating the Materials. For example, such information may be used to
enable the functionality or features of the Materials that provide you
with geographically relevant information or enable you to remotely order
and pay for the Materials. We may also use information about the
location of the device you are using to help us understand how the
Materials and functionality are being used and to deliver more relevant
information or advertising.
The gathering of this information may be used for maintaining
the quality of the Materials we provide, as well as providing overall
general statistics related to the use of the Materials. This Policy does
not cover the use of tracking technologies by third parties. The
Materials may contain links, content, advertising, or references to
other websites by third parties, including advertisers, ad networks and
servers, content providers, and application providers. These third
information about you when you use the Materials. The information they
collect may be associated with your personal information or they may
collect information about your online activities over time and across
different websites. Please be aware that we do not control these third
parties' tracking technologies or when and how they may be used.
Therefore, REIVGEN does not claim nor accept responsibility for any
privacy policies, practices, or procedures of any third party. We
encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of
linked or referenced websites you enter. If you have any questions
about an ad or other targeted content, you should contact the
responsible provider directly.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide REIVGEN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Communicate with us via email.
REIVGEN may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third-party marketplaces where you purchase our Materials.
- Social media platforms where we offer experiences or content related to our Materials.
How will we use your data?
REIVGEN collects your data so that we can:
- provide the Materials and its content to you;
- respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- communicate with you about your transaction, order, purchase, account, or subscription;
- inform you about important changes to, or other news about, the Materials or any of its features or content;
- operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze the Materials;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes;
- detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized, prohibited or illegal activity;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from
any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and
- maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features on the Materials;
- send promotional communications, such as information about features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
- develop, test and improve new products or services, including by
conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new
products and features.
When REIVGEN processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use
the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent
How do we store your data?
- REIVGEN securely stores your data at hosting providers
using standard security measures widely accepted by the industry or
required by law.
- Funding and transaction information related to your use
of certain services may be recorded on a public blockchain. Public
blockchains are distributed ledgers, intended to immutably record
transactions across wide networks of computer systems. Many blockchains
are open to forensic analysis which can lead to deanonymization and the
unintentional revelation of private financial information, especially
when block chain data is combined with other data. You accept and
acknowledge that by accessing our Materials, you may make your personal data
accessible on a public blockchain. Because blockchains are decentralized
or third-party networks that are not controlled or operated by us, we
are not able to erase, modify, or alter your personal information from
- REIVGEN may delete your data under our control when we consider it is no longer necessary.
REIVGEN would like to send you information about products and services of
ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner
companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt
out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop REIVGEN from
contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner
companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing
purposes, please contact us at our email indicated in the CONTACT
What are your data protection rights?
REIVGEN would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data
protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request
REIVGEN for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee
for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to
request that REIVGEN correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request REIVGEN to complete the information
you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that REIVGEN erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to
request that REIVGEN restrict the processing of your personal data,
under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right
to object to REIVGEN’s processing of your personal data, under certain
- The right to data portability – You have the right to
request that REIVGEN transfer the data that we have collected to another
organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would
like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email
indicated in the CONTACT
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard
Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you
visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically
through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website may use:
- Functionality – REIVGEN uses these cookies so that we
recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected
preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location
you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – REIVGEN uses these cookies to collect
information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the
links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your
IP address. REIVGEN sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data
with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online
data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means
that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based
on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website
tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few
cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
applies only to our Materials, so if you click on a link to another
How to contact us
hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection
rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at our email indicated in
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that REIVGEN has not
addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the
Information Commissioner’s Office (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
Address: Calle de Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 Madrid (Spain)